Survival UK Forums

Full Version: streetwise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
after a shtf type thing i wonder who would be best at survival inner city types who are used to ducking and diving , stealing , being chased by plod living life on the edge creaping about up to no good fighting being armed 24/7 way of life.

or some civil servant whos always worked never stole or been chased by plod , hungury cold , been in a punch up nicked a car ect ect.

???
(10 June 2013, 13:41)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]after a shtf type thing i wonder who would be best at survival inner city types who are used to ducking and diving , stealing , being chased by plod living life on the edge creaping about up to no good fighting being armed 24/7 way of life.

or some civil servant whos always worked never stole or been chased by plod , hungury cold , been in a punch up nicked a car ect ect.

???

I think you knew the answer before you said it!Big Grin anyone who is living or has lived in a city knows about "watching their back", anyone who dosent know what this means will survive about 5 minutes post shtf.
Just because he's a law abiding civil servant, doesnt mean he's not a prepper on the qt....

thats got you going...
just cos a CS might be a prepper dosent mean he's "streetwise" P1, the 2 don't necessarily go together, they should but not everyone is that clued up.
I know, I know, I was trying to make people look at things that look ordinary, might not necessarily be so...
I'm trying to turn things around in some posts if I can, to make people "think outside the box" as they say.
Hopefully it'll be of some benefit!!Big GrinBig Grin
the same can be said for city kids , they could be preppers or into survival ray and bear are very popular
Exactly. just because somebody looks like the grey man doesnt mean they are.
Underestimating people could get you killed.
I mean B.P. looks all cuddly... BUT.....
he is really, dont tell him I said that...)shhhhh.TongueTongue
(10 June 2013, 13:53)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]I know, I know, I was trying to make people look at things that look ordinary, might not necessarily be so...
I'm trying to turn things around in some posts if I can, to make people "think outside the box" as they say.
Hopefully it'll be of some benefit!!Big GrinBig Grin
I've been trying to make people look at things differently for years, not just on the bright side but on the negative side too, but I just get slagged off for my pains!Big Grin nobody understands meTongue

(10 June 2013, 13:57)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. just because somebody looks like the grey man doesnt mean they are.
Underestimating people could get you killed.
I mean B.P. looks all cuddly... BUT.....
he is really, dont tell him I said that...)shhhhh.TongueTongue

treat me right buddy and i'm AM all warm and cuddly, but get on my wrong side........"don't make me angry, you wont like me when i'm angry!"Angel
city kids become city men keeping their skill into adult life.
Everybodys got a skill set.
Some just dont know what it is yet.
It may take shtf to bring out certain individuals skill sets.

For example me, I dont fit into modern society well, I'm very uncomfortable in it.
Much happier sat in a tree in the woods....
Pages: 1 2 3