Survival UK Forums

Full Version: About those self sealing tins on the home page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just thinking that if you could get one that looked like a tin of pepsi or tin of wynns engine treatment you could hide a decent Knife, Flashlight, Batteries, Multi tool, Puri straw etc in one and leave it in your car where if spotted by plod would be ignored??
.........you can buy mini safes like those cant you?
Yes, you can buy minisafes but they have certain labels and open when you twist or tug them. This is a real tin. You can put a proper label on it to suit it's location. It will have to be popped as well and they can't say it was ready to go when you had it in a tin.
Do they have a tin to fit a Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump shotgun? Aww, probably not... Sad
(10 June 2013, 18:58)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]Do they have a tin to fit a Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump shotgun? Aww, probably not... Sad

Barmy bloody Texican Smile, NO but you could easily get a .45ACP Deringer plus ammo in one !!, think laterally cowbow or coxswain.
I await my tin of derringer through the post.
I was thinking:

1. tube toothpaste
1. Tootbrush (small)
1. Roll-on Deodrant
1, Lipstick
1. Small Pack Tampons
1. Clean pair of Knickers

That would make a lovely pressie (Barter!) for a girl after TU

X
(11 June 2013, 06:46)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking:

1. tube toothpaste
1. Toothbrush (small)
1. Roll-on Deodorant
1, Lipstick
1. Small Pack Tampons

X

RS, if you use tooth powder rather than tooth paste and a dry deodorant - for longevity, Maxi-pads rather than tampons, and Chap-stick rather than lipstick you'd have a kit for both men and women (the Maxi-pads could be used for compression dressings).

Just a thought...
(11 June 2013, 06:46)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking:

1. tube toothpaste
1. Tootbrush (small)
1. Roll-on Deodrant
1, Lipstick
1. Small Pack Tampons

X

if only all women were as easily pleased!
When you get really sweaty, a clean pair of knickers makes you feel wonderful
Pages: 1 2