Survival UK Forums

Full Version: dont forget your fish mox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Just recovering from a BAD root canal infection, totally out of the blue in what would be a healty tooth.
Within 24 hours, I had to wait to see an emergency dentist, the whole of the right side of my face had swollen up and was threatening to close my eye!!
Dentist says tooth can be saved but the infection was spreading gave me 500mg course of amoxycillin after slicing my gum to drain it... mmm lovely... no dentists after an event dont forget.... just ordered some of this myself off ebay, cost nearly £30 quid for 100 capsules but this unexpected eruption during an event could have seen me off!
Keep your new and expensive supply in your refrigerator - it will last longer.
This is one things I learnt from the `daft` program `Doomsday Preppers`

I hope you are feeling a lot better now
To me the "acid test" would be to actually use the fishmox stuff !! this is while we still have hospitals too ! human white mice I guess but ......still not got any in my supplies yet ! Confused
There's been plenty of good research done about it, and apparently there human grade... Mind you in an event any antibiotics better than none!!!!
Of course you have all checked to see which cillin treats which type of condition, because most of em are not 100% broad band covered effectives. And I just know you all have blagged copies of the BNF to work out what is effective and what is not ?

http://www.doomandbloom.net/fish-antibio...-collapse/

FISH-MOX (Amoxicillin 250mg)
FISH_MOX FORTE (Amoxicillin 500mg)
FISH-CILLIN (Ampicillin 250mg)
FISH-FLEX (Keflex 250mg)
FISH-FLEX FORTE (Keflex 500mg)
FISH-ZOLE (Metronidazole 250mg)
FISH-PEN (Penicillin 250mg)
FISH-PEN FORTE (Penicillin 500mg)

Fish Antibiotics
All of the medicines we carry are NON-PRESCRIPTION fish antibiotics. They are the same USP grade antibiotics produced by pharmaceutical companies that also produce antibiotics for human use. Every capsule or tablet is labeled, imprinted, and often color-coded with a special code that can be used to identify the strength and type of the antibiotic by performing an internet search. The Dosages and Strengths and medications are for use in ornamental or pet fish only.

Fish Mox, Fish Flex, Fish Zole, Fish Cillin, Fish Flox, Fish Cycline

So which one are you going to use ????

"All Thomas Labs fish antibiotics have high potency and contain pharmaceutical grade quality ingredients."

WHAT DOES PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE FISH ANTIBIOTICS MEAN? (USP)

"Pharmaceutical Grade is the highest quality substance used, products meeting this grade must be greater than 99% pure, and cannot contain binders, fillers, excipients, dyes or unknown substances." (source: Thomas Labs Product Catalog)

Fish Antibiotics
About Our Fish Antibiotics
Packages
Fish Mox & Mox Forte (Amoxicillin)
Fish Flex & Flex Forte (Cephalexin/Keflex)
Fish Zole & Zole Forte (Metronidazole)
Fish Flox & Flox Forte (Ciprofloxacin)
Fish Pen & Pen Forte (Penicillin)
Fish Cycline & Cycline Forte (Tetracycline)
Fish Oxy Forte (Oxytetracycline Hydrochloride)
Fish Cillin (Ampicillin)
Fish Cin (Clindamycin)
Fish Sulfa Forte (Sulfameth/Trimethoprim)
Fish Fungus (Ketoconazole)
Fish Mycin (Erythromycin)
Fish Neo Forte (Neomycin)
Fish Kanaymcin
Fish Fura Forte (Furazolidone)
Fish Quine Forte (Chloroquine)
Fish Enro (Enrofloxacin)
Fish Doxy (Doxycycline)
Fish Nitro Forte (Nitrofurazone)
Thanks for the extra input there n.r. Much apreciated.
are they all that much money

(16 June 2013, 18:05)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]are they all that much money

how about these guys?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AQUATIC-AMOXIC...RTM1178012
I had a similar experence with an abcess worst pain ive ever been through, had to get a wisdom tooth removed aswel.
(16 June 2013, 17:37)Prepper1 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the extra input there n.r. Much apreciated.

No problemo mate you started a good thread, I do think those of us who want or do keep specific medicines should also keep a BNF at least though
Pages: 1 2