Survival UK Forums

Full Version: does your "Bullshit Detector" work ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
how many of us on here often think ....." that's a load of shite" ....when viewing a post ? I for one do ! I know theres a few on here who would pass a lie detector test ....and theres other posts that state some of us are in denial....wether that's about SHTF scenario....or the fast approaching WW#/ hightenting tensions in Sy@$A.! I know on any forum there are the Walter Mittys/harry potters/billy liars etc..etc...and this one is no exception. We seem to attract the worst kind IMO ............."Armchair preppers" ! with all the gear too.......maybe its not polite But I sometimes wish (not to my Genie who lives in my camo lamp) there was an symbol...that you cud use .....like a "steaming toilet" to put on a post...the way you put a thanx on them !! just a thought !Big Grin
It's a futon.
You are right, I agree with you,.. but personally I can put up with the bluffers and the armchair preppers

For two reasons,... first, not all preppers are able to prep, it doesnt make them any less genuine, its just that their situation doesnt allow them to prep at this time

Secondly, there are those who could prep but cant be bothered but want everyone else to see them as prepers/survivalists,...I am sure it it these you are talking about more RW,... but even these people have their uses

I am a big believer in collecting information from any source I can,... these pretend preppers scours the web for something to write about,.. they may claim its what they do when they dont, but I dont care if I can learn from what they wrote

.... all we can do is continue the way we do, and judge people on the quiet on what they write, but still learn from them or their sources
I know BS when I smell(read)it!Tongue
Didn't mean to sound all negative HL,see to me wether its in a pub/at work or on here I feel the urge the call people out......I think a " steaming toilet" icon/symbol is what "I" need mate. and also is it just ME or has it gone gravely quiet......has the "invasion of the Bo#y Snat@%£RS started?.....has their been a mass exodus to a lesser site....? is there no craic anymore ?Confused

I cant help it ..its the way I am .....my Beverly Hills shrink told me !
I dont understand why its suddenly gone quiet either, the quietest since I joined,... maybe we have just lost all the pretend preppers...Smile
(22 June 2013, 10:34)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]is it just ME or has it gone gravely quiet......has the "invasion of the Bo#y Snat@%£RS started?.....has their been a mass exodus to a lesser site....? is there no craic anymore ?Confused

nope, aint just you? I've noticed for several mornings now that when I log on the list of "new posts" is getting smaller and smaller.

(22 June 2013, 10:36)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]maybe we have just lost all the pretend preppers...Smile

I DO hope so!Big Grin
Now come on HL......you just cant go round calling folks "pretend Preppers "....its a nasty thing to say ! try being more tactfull...like me or BP ! Smile
(22 June 2013, 10:40)RoadWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Now come on HL......you just cant go round calling folks "pretend Preppers "....its a nasty thing to say ! try being more tactfull...like me or BP ! Smile

me...tactful? you gotta be joking, I tell it as it is!Tongue
I think I may do a google search on "survival"prepper friendly sites....there may be a new site called " HOT SWEDISH BLONDE BIRDS(over 30s for me !) IN CAMO COOKIE CUTTER SHORTS WITH CROSSBOWS N KNIVES DO SURVIVAL THE EUROTRASH WAY DOT COM .........................................you never know !Big Grin

actually they don't even have to be fit !! or toned like S13 ! lol........as long as they've got the toys ...the metal type ! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6