Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepping related (in a way...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, in a very big way - for me anyway.

I have a court date tomorrow. Wife and I are seeking a Residency Order and Parental Rights and Responsibilities for my youngest granddaughter, who lives with us most of the time already, over her mother who, we believe, isn't fit. Our eldest granddaughter already lives with us by choice (she's sixteen).

If you have a god, or if you don't, please spare us a prayer or a thought about noon tomorrow, when we will find out if we have succeeded.

These two girls are the reason I decided to prep (SUK giving me the idea) and without them, well, maybe it's not worth it just for wifey and me and I'll not bother.

I'm sorry SD, if this goes against the way of things (I suppose I must be thinking that it does...) so please feel free to delete (not that you need my permission! Big Grin)

My thanks,

Grumpy
I wish you the best of luck,..see you here tomorrow night
in the words of the immortal Dave Allen , " May your God go with you" I hope your dreams come true.
Good luck tomorrow GG!

I will whisper a prayer or two for you - hope it goes well for you!
Good luck GG
Good Luck, we'll be thinking of you and praying for you
Good luck
all the best for tomorrow bud.
I REALLY hope you get this order and the rights...there are so many unfit parents these days .....GOOD LUCK my Friend .
You'll have my thoughts and prayers too, GG. Your girls are so lucky to have you, and we're all hoping the court will see it too.

The very best of luck - and please let us know how it goes.

Lou
Pages: 1 2 3 4