Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Yet another UK based forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If I understand this correctly this could or maybe an offshoot of P2S OR as some folks are saying a forum created by a second wave of folks who have recently left P2S.

Please note this post is for your information and not for an excuse to start slagging off other forums, if you do SD will just delete the thread. Our leader is very gregarious and magnanimous and does not mind linking to other forums, but he really doesnt want slights and insults bandying about. If I can behave myself and respect SD's wishes so can you.

http://uksurvivalforum.co.uk/member_forums/index.php
There is no 'second wave', just a disgruntled former moderator.....Confused
(1 July 2013, 10:41)Charlie - uk Wrote: [ -> ]There is no 'second wave', just a disgruntled former moderator.....Confused

well i though i would give it a quick squint and registered....

4 minutes later...."Blue screen of death" !!...

coincidental?? lol

you decide...Huh

Alterego
what do you mean ?
(1 July 2013, 11:03)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean ?

what i mean is when i registered and did the activation link my laptop went FUBAR.....and i had the blue screen of death and it started dumping everything.....

back up now though thankfully...

tin foil hat on ....look at the time you posted it ..lol...

9:11 !!..lol

laptop was sent crashing thats all NR ..let the troops decide...

Alterego
I signed up to have a look and say Hi and had no trouble at all ???
(1 July 2013, 11:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I signed up to have a look and say Hi and had no trouble at all ???

dunno matey ...probably coincidence ...but i dont like laptop having issues when i just been on new site....

especially that big an issueCool

Alterego
Hope your machine aint damaged .
(1 July 2013, 11:32)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Hope your machine aint damaged .

nah ..pulled dongle ...came off air...dropped batt out and repowered , came back on forum and posted my earlier postCool

no drama....

[Image: keep-calm-and-keep-posting_zps6c93dde2.png]

alterego
Blimey, I couldnt find the time to manage two forums even if the other was good too,... so I think I will stick to just this one
Pages: 1 2 3 4