Survival UK Forums

Full Version: violence as a tool for survival/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Violence is alway in our toolbox. He does say something that I've been trying to say for a long time. It is not the first tool you should consider using but it needs to be there and on hand.
I hate violence, saw to much of it when I was soldiering, cannot ignore it though its a growing facet of modern life unfortunately.
Yep last resort
(2 July 2013, 16:04)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]Yep last resort

But good as a tool of revenge !!!, Patience is an atribute and revenge is a dish best served delayed Cool
(2 July 2013, 16:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(2 July 2013, 16:04)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]Yep last resort

But good as a tool of revenge !!!, Patience is an atribute and revenge is a dish best served delayed Cool

There is that as well Big Grin
A mate of mine put it very well, he said he would rather just push a blind headed pin through his enemies broadband cable than expend energy smashing up his PC, subtle but wicked and not my scene Smile

Just wondering after looking at the header of this thread just how many of you noble warriors would use violence against women, children the over 60s or the sick and injured to ensure your survival??
no commentAngel

anybody breaches my security Post Collapse better learn how to duck!!Big GrinBig Grin
(2 July 2013, 16:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering after looking at the header of this thread just how many of you noble warriors would use violence against women, children the over 60s or the sick and injured to ensure your survival??

Well I have met some very capable women, some very evil children, some very active elderly, and some very determined sick

Trust is something earned, until then be wary
(2 July 2013, 17:15)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Trust is something earned, until then be wary

how true!
Pages: 1 2