Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Snippet about OPSEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just had a message from Mr Armoured Cockroach on You Tube, I must have made a comment about OPSEC, anyway the poor chap reports that because of his appearing on Nat Geos show his cars and property have been attacked and indeed his two vehcles burnt by scum.

Learn from his sacrifice dont let publicity seeking, vanity or even a disire to spread the message of prepping to society bugger up your OPSEC.
Well its his own fault. I've little or no sympathy for him, good a man as he is.
Thats the first rule of prepping right there, showing it's importance.

He may get his opsec back IF he moves house AND maintains a low profile keeping off you tube, and disguising his appearance for a year or two till everybody forgets him.

Depends if he can or indeed wants too.

BUT come shtf he's a marked man, we can all see that.

They may call you stupid or laugh now, but just you wait to the troubles come....

If your a known prepper, your in for it.
(6 July 2013, 21:32)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Just had a message from Mr Armoured Cockroach on You Tube, I must have made a comment about OPSEC, anyway the poor chap reports that because of his appearing on Nat Geos show his cars and property have been attacked and indeed his two vehcles burnt by scum.

Learn from his sacrifice dont let publicity seeking, vanity or even a disire to spread the message of prepping to society bugger up your OPSEC.

Just backs up what we have allways said you cant ID yourself especially in this day and age, I have no doubt he had very good intentions. If indoubt OPSEC !