Survival UK Forums

Full Version: re armouredcockroach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a look at this video, he's just done a full rundown of all his stores, equipment on you tube.

AND he's done a bbc interview to be aired soon.

IF you know him STAY AWAY. he's either extremely foolish or living in fantasy land that nobody will bother him now or post shtf.

I feel sorry for his family, I really do.

Oh dear !!!!
he seems a nice enough guy but I think he's living in cloud cuckoo land if he thinks nobody will remember his little video's after TSHTF!
He seems like a lovely chap but what he is doing is Bushcraft and field craft and NOT prepping, I wish he would stop calling himself a Prepper.
I dont think thats bushcraft. I think his opsec sucks but there you go.

My problem was with the choice one of the those food bag thingys.
Teeside hot beanz or something. I looked at that range
and small amount of calorific value for a lot of money.

1 calorie = the amount of heat required to pass 1 cc of water through 1 degree c.

Our bodies need LOTS of calories in a post TU sit.
He talks like a prepper but most of his effort appears to involve jumping into his Disco and driving off to live in the woods ala Bushcraft and Wilderness survival type of thing, and that is only a miniscule part of prepping and survivalism. Still in his credit he does seem to be a nice sort of chap and more importantly unlike another idiot he does NOT claim to speak for the prepping community, only his own set up.
he is a really nice guy and I've really enjoyed a lot of his videos. As to whether or not he's a prepper I'd say he is more of a prepper than everyone who appeared on the DD Preppers UK2 program.

His game plan has always been based around bugging out and using his stores to supplement what he can forage/hunt/catch in the wild.

I hope he's stops getting targeted but I wish he hadn't shown at least 3 film crews his primary bug out location. I'm pretty easy going when it comes to opsec but he needs to expect others to show up there now knowing what he has if it all goes wrong
(11 July 2013, 11:41)preservefreak Wrote: [ -> ]he is a really nice guy and I've really enjoyed a lot of his videos. As to whether or not he's a prepper I'd say he is more of a prepper than everyone who appeared on the DD Preppers UK2 program.

Could'nt agree more PF from what I have seen and heard he really is a nice ort of chap, which makes me think those immoral tv producers will sacrifice him for a few ratings on tv.

The only guy on that DDUK version I thought really rocked was the chap who moved his family to eastern europe and went 100% off grid cept for his Sci Fi Writing. He impressed me.
We all break opsec at some point if we want to meet and encourage others. I've probably done more than I should, same with NR, all to help others.

We all draw the line in different places in the sand.
He's right in saying that prepping is getting more popular, but a celebrity prepper?? The man is very nieve imo.......
Pages: 1 2