Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Online Opsec (paypal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if any of this community were in the same position as myself and trying to close down my Pay Pal account because they have taken it upon themselves in order to protect MY money that they have applied restrictions to MY account unless I submit loads of my personal details to them???? ( Yeah I dont understand either) But they are wanting bank details, copies of statements, copies of utility bills, birth cert etc etc even though all I do is shop on E bay and pay with Paypal, I dont trade with anyone and I'm not selling anything.

Are any of you being impacted by the companies stupidity, I noticed there was folks on watchdog who were innocent E bay traders getting screwed the same way.

I'm loath to damage my fiscal Opsec by giving them anything especially when my credit and debit cards are already verified with my bank.
Sounds a bit odd - has your account been hacked?
I forsee a return to cash. I'll not be supplying any more details to them.

Warning received. I'm closing this down now but will leave it up as an OPSEC issue.