Survival UK Forums

Full Version: one for the NE crowd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one for the NE crowd

what the best car boot sales in the North East

going over to see the in laws in a couple of weeks and we are thinking that we could leave the little one with her Nanna and head out early to a car boot sale to see if we can get some useful items. but we no idea where the car boot sales are anybody got any recommendations?
Where are you staying?
Staying Near Peterlee but if there's a good one can travel
i wouldent bother one of our lords said yesterday that the ne of england was a barron wasteland .
what a out of touch tory git
then he said he actually meant the north WEST, so he don't know his left from right either...total git.
Not my area so can't suggest anywhere. I'm in Newcastle. Sorry bud.

Perfect qualifications for lording it over us BP Smile
(3 August 2013, 11:03)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect qualifications for lording it over us BP Smile

what..not having a clue you mean? sounds about right-most of them have never had a REAL job either!
I would be going to Hexam if I wanted a decent car boot. Look up the rural market towns around where you are going and stick in to google the town name followed by car boot sale - if they have a decent one, you will find it like that.
could try Tranwell Smile
Sedgefields CB sale is massive now they even need traffic wardens because its so big, its held at Sedgefield race course sundays
Pages: 1 2