Survival UK Forums

Full Version: how should a senior citizen prepare for shtf?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
American site, one from our old friend gray wolf survival. http://graywolfsurvival.com/2502/how-sho...-for-shtf/
its a great read thanks for posting it
Thanks Big Paul. It was a requested article from one of my readers. I'll be doing more about that topic since I didn't see a whole lot on the topic when I was researching what I wanted to say. Amazing that I never thought about it before. Just goes to show you my readers are smarter than I am.
(7 August 2013, 03:21)Graywolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Big Paul. It was a requested article from one of my readers. I'll be doing more about that topic since I didn't see a whole lot on the topic when I was researching what I wanted to say. Amazing that I never thought about it before. Just goes to show you my readers are smarter than I am.
nope, just means we have a few who fit into that category! which is why I posted itBig Grin
Good sound advice!

It's often the older generation that has the rapidly disappearing knowledge of self reliance, they can be worth their weight in gold and be a valuable asset to any community trying to survive...
so right! I have an 80 year old retired farm worker friend who lives down the road, he can hardly walk but his knowledge will be invaluable WTSHTF!Big Grin