Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Your Scariest Movie Ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forget about zombies or creatures from outer space, the scariest film I've seen in a long long time is "The Road"!

Gotta be the darkest most depressing and realistic film ever for me re SHTF scenarios.Confused

What's yours?[Image: dunno.gif]
mine was when I was young 1980 ish ,it was called the brood ,bits of poo came out ,sorry to all for thatSmile
Aracnophobia I'm effing teriffied of spiders.
The Smurfs
Outbreak about a deadly disease and the length the government would go to.
I put a film called the divide on the digital media part of the site,Wasnt bad,Films like these are always going to be depressing because when TSHTF its hardly going to be a joyous moment
THE PLANK
For me, got to be "Right at your Door, 2006" watch it! and see it's a kind of prepper movie but really quite shocking

Mongrel
Not a fan of Horror / Slasher movies myself, but I did watch 'The Road' (The film with that bloke from LOTR??) and was really impressed with it. For actually scared - probably that Jap film 'The Ring' shit me up quite a bit.
Scary movie? Just look out the window, that's more terrifying than anything you'll see on the screen
Pages: 1 2