Survival UK Forums

Full Version: About NRs prepping guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys sorry to mess you all about but the abreviated preppering guide for families I posted in two parts the other day was very badly edited and put togther, cut n copy errors, major mistakes, even more bad grammar than normal even for me and bits missing or repeated. I rushed it TBH and I made a pigs dinner out of it.

I'm currently editing it again this time slower and more thorough so I hope when I repost it again soon it will be much better and hopefully more useful.

NR
OK more apologies chaps, I have now spent over 24 hours editing, updating and hopefully simplifying and improving the prepping guide, its now down to 50 pages instead of a rambling 120 pages. I've removed the politics and other rambling commentaries and left what I believe is a much leaner and more factual guide that should be a useful foundation for folks to help folks develop their preps.

BUT unfortunately no matter which way I try I cannot upload the document to the forum without major complications or technical problems, the forum is simply unable to handle larger documents and wont host any images no matter how hard I try.

So I'll try and find a hosting site that folks can download it from.
NR

OK no joy with file hosting sites I liked, so if anyone ones a copy on MS Word (docx) or PDF format just PM or E mail me with a valid E mail address to send it to.
NR
got it NR many thanks
Me too thank you very much
Hope its better than the last two bloody appalling efforts I posted !!!
NR,

Send it to me and I'll post it as an article.
Will do SD, Please can you delete those two totally buggered up posts because they are mixed up, mismatched, some bits unedited others unverified etc.

They are GREATLY TRIMMED PREPPING GUIDE and GREATLY TRIMMED PREPPING GUIDE pt two
Done. I'll post the articles later.
I'm quite chuffed with the newest version its much slimmer and clearer I think, without the waffle or political commentary and it looks better.

I still need to an illustrated version at some point.