Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Weapon???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wildsling-Gian...3a80a7df50

[Image: fdaa_1.JPG]

Wildsling - Giant Water Balloon Catapult -

Range: Over 300ft
Speed: 75mph

Price:
£12.99

Postage:
£2.25

No more limp wristed balloon throwing. Time to bring out the big guns….. The Wild Sling is the ultimate in outdoor fun. This simple design will have you laughing in amazement when you see your harmless little water balloon rocket over 300 ft. It’s something that has to be seen to be believed! One thing we can guarantee is that the Water bomb Catapult will provide you and your friends with hours of inexpensive fun.

Includes:

1 x slingshot

1 x carry pouch

Approx 150 balloons

-Do not fire directly at people, animals or property

-For use in large open spaces

-Suitable for ages 16 and over

-Adult supervision necessary for under 16’s

-For use with water balloons only....maybe......
Reminds me of an episode from "Malcolm in the middle". Hilarious!
filled with petrol, and a couple of match heads ought to do it P1.....but am I being just silly.
big old ball of flash-powder in there would go off a treat Big Grin
(12 August 2013, 23:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]filled with petrol, and a couple of match heads ought to do it P1.....but am I being just silly.

Hm, and the other way around, one of those throwing molatovs at your location could be a big problem to defend against.

If it really can lob over 300ft, dealing with it without use of FAC weapons puts us into Long Bow territory.

(13 August 2013, 09:58)Lightspeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 August 2013, 23:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]filled with petrol, and a couple of match heads ought to do it P1.....but am I being just silly.

Hm, and the other way around, one of those throwing molatovs at your location could be a big problem to defend against.

If it really can lob over 300ft, dealing with it without use of FAC weapons puts us into Long Bow territory.

Long Bow and very good archery skills.
I'm sure I've seen something similar for launching grenades.

It might be a problem for riot police, half a brick at 75mph would sting, but after SHTF there won't be enough spare petrol or any other fuel to waste in lobbing molotovs around.
Aha thats where I've seen similar!!
Footage of Syria!!
The rebels were using similar to launch mortar rounds and grenades over buildings etc...

[Image: pb-121015-syria-catapult-jsa-1.photoblog900.jpg]
Nice one again P1......BUT ...you mentioned that "s" word........naughty ...naughty........taboo Wink
Uni, snowballs, broken windows, great fun! That's all I'm saying haha