Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How will you make extra cash for your preps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to make extra cash for there supplies?
Instead of sitting in front of the TV??
Part time money making ideas?
Plus additional ideas to save money.
I doubt very much that anyone has time after doing a full time job to take on ANOTHER job even if they can find one which isn't easy in these times. better to keep our expenses as low as possible, we for instance gave up smoking,dont take expensive holidays(days out instead), don't go to the pub, and don't eat out so that we have money to do other things.but that is just our decision and may not be right for everyone, but it suits us.
Get a better paying job. In 6 years my wage has increased by 350%
I've undertaken no training, nor do I put any more effort in. Short term contracts, no job security, but the money is brilliant.
Im sure a lot of people have little side lines to make extra cash,
Even if its selling on ebay or seasonal things like gardening.
Maybe its a hobbie that makes you a few extra quid that you plow into extra preps.
Im a single parent and i struggle juggling work and kids but i do get a few hours spare in the evening once the kids go to bed.
I'm starting to look at some of the stuff we have around the house and I'm starting to think Ebay to get a bit of prepping cash as the house and the car have been costing me most of my spare cash recently
I have a full time job & set up a part time business doing gardening on the side of it. Not a massive income from gardening but its a nice little pocket money maker.

I've got something else in the pipeline aswell but that's top secret!!! Smile
(15 August 2013, 19:35)Geordie_Rob Wrote: [ -> ]I have a full time job & set up a part time business doing gardening on the side of it. Not a massive income from gardening but its a nice little pocket money maker.

I've got something else in the pipeline aswell but that's top secret!!! Smile

I started my gardening business part time too! just to get some pocket money, later on I was made redundant from my main job so I went full time self employed on the gardening...good times!!Big Grin