Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Oh FF sake !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These bloody articles by the tabloids not only discredit our community but also attract even more loons and fruitcakes in our direction. We need articles like the one below as much asI need this knackered back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...olina.html
there seems to be more and more of it lately as if there trying to tell us something those of us that will listen
that family was on doomsday preppers a while back I guess that they got a few more hours on the TV
Trouble with castles is that they can be laid siege to very easily

.... but I dont know, ok he is a preper just like us, he is trying to make his home secure just like we are, ok, so he has the money to build a castle, but how many of us would like to own the same

I think it is the paper that makes a case for them being fruitcakes, not the prepers,.... until I see differently
Iv seen part of the show and the bloke has seen some horrific things on his tours in the US army.
He has spent year building his fortress to protect his family.
I think he has run out of money before he finished the project and to get additional funds he has made this tv show.
We all know that the producers of the show will be getting them to do all sorts of crazy things to make entertaining tv shows.
He was on the doomsday preppers and now he has his own show based around the building and defenses of his hand built castle.

Ok the bloke seems to lack common sense in some areas.
Especially health and safety.

i just watched it and giggled at his mistakes.
Hopefully he learns from those
yet another one with his "15 minutes of fame" and to hell with OPSEC! I saw this one this morning and thought, there's another one sealed his and his family's fate when TSHTF!
I think what he's doing is a good idea but, He's giving away the position and defences. He should have kept it all quiet and if tshtf just moved in locked it down and operated his defence systems.
its amazing WHAT YOU CAN BUILD WITH BREEZE BLOCKS !!! A REAL "LEGO CASTLE" IMO........AND REMEMBER SEEING THIS ON THE DDP SHOW.......HIS DAUGHTERS REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION ...SUPER HOT ! ; )......NUFF SAID...BUT NICE AMERICAN GALS !!!!! WOULD SEE THE END OF THE WORLD IN THIS "LEGOLAND !!!!
Again whats the point in having a castle or somewhere good to be when TSHTF if your going to show the world where it is
Breeze Blocks. Anything above a .22 will shoot holes in them.
Pages: 1 2