Survival UK Forums

Full Version: MRE supply places
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As a fairly new prepped I just wondered where people buy their supplies from, and what they buy, do you us have MRE's and other bits or what and where do you buy them from, only places seem to be amazon and eBay, dehydrated foods is different I can find them all over, but thought the MRE would be easier to store and hide
Ta
i just get my grub from the big supermarkets most stuff i go for has a one to two yr shelf life .
then learn to use it in date order its eazy enough the gimmicy survival grub costs too much and tastes poor .
try peanut butter kids love it full of goodness and cheap
I check eBay daily for job lot MRE's. just got over 40 meals for £20.
tins and dried stuff go in the household stores, dehydrated stuff is for Bugging Out when weight is an issue.
Ration packs. I have a little stash of them, but then if I'm out in the woods for a couple of days then I eat those so I don't have to crap in a bush.

Get 'em from a squaddy, cheaper than buying them on ebay
what do you do-stick a cork in it?Big GrinBig Grin i'd have thought those things made you go even more!Tongue
Nah, bung you up real good! Big Grin
(20 August 2013, 11:00)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, bung you up real good! Big Grin

ah I see, that's no good-i'd rather have the trots!Big Grin better out than in !Tongue
(20 August 2013, 11:08)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 August 2013, 11:00)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, bung you up real good! Big Grin

better out than in !Tongue

Not when it's dark, cold & wet and you have to trudge off at silly o'clock in the morning and drop trow for a poo
@mosskii88

don't suppose you could send the original link on eBay.

I know it's expired but it would be useful to know what to look for

ta
Pages: 1 2 3 4