Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prepper and Survivalist BEWARE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This is why in part that I do a monthly tip run to the council waste disposal center.
definitely something to consider and a tip run as NR suggested is easy enough
Its not just state spies you have to watch for, I started doing tip runs when a local scallywag told me he and his fellow burglars like to look out on bin day to see who has had put the empty boxes out for new FSTVs, microwaves and other luxury goods, that tells em where the best pickings are for their theiving hands.

Then I read how private investigators working for borough councils often sifted through peoples rubbish looking for intel and info.

So for about four or five years now anything I dont want anyone else to know about gets shredded, or incinerated or taken directly to the tip.
see that all the time around here, Friday mornings we see the new TV boxes put out for the refuse, we shred all our paper and do a monthly run to the tip with any excess rubbish that wont fit in the bin.
He knows someone who is going to 'hit preppers'. Good luck with that from what ive seen of USA prepping lol.
(22 August 2013, 13:11)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]He knows someone who is going to 'hit preppers'. Good luck with that from what ive seen of USA prepping lol.
yeah, I hope he has a note on him where to send the remains!!Big Grin
anything private papers ect i simply burn

also some people like to leave out for all too see their empty flat screen tv boxs ect so everybody knows what they bought
showing off
I left a worn out tumble dryer at the side of my house last week within a day I had somebody I don't know knocking my door to see if they could have it , thats last time I leave anything about that could draw unwanted attention or an excuse to come knocking.
(22 August 2013, 14:55)David075 Wrote: [ -> ]I left a worn out tumble dryer at the side of my house last week within a day I had somebody I don't know knocking my door to see if they could have it .

I do that all the time David( not tumble dryers though), you cant imagine what I've picked up free of charge just by asking.
Pages: 1 2