Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Your Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to ask a question.
I don’t expect to get any or many straight answers to the question but I will give it a go.
How long approximately each day do you spend in front of your computer?
Not how long the machine is on but how long you spend approximately each day sat in front if it either reading stuff or writing stuff.
Do not include any professional time in relation to any employment you may have.
WHY??
I average about 1-2 hours per day,
Thats broken up over the day as the laptop is usually on.
usually 1-2 hours per day, a bit more in winter when its crap outside
watch your OPSEC folks, personal questions on an open forum? shame on you John.
(23 August 2013, 14:15)John Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to ask a question.
I don’t expect to get any or many straight answers to the question but I will give it a go.
How long approximately each day do you spend in front of your computer?
Not how long the machine is on but how long you spend approximately each day sat in front if it either reading stuff or writing stuff.
Do not include any professional time in relation to any employment you may have.

0 hours.

I'm only on here when I'm supposed to be working. I MAY log in over the weekend but it's very very rare indeed - I prefer actually doing things myself to reading about or watching other people do them...
Wouldn't want to become and armchair prepper now would we??
I don't have the internet or the means to use it ,sorry no speak the England
when I'm at Uni or in school about an hour a day, I'm on summer holiday at the moment and I play a lot of games so somewhere between 4 and 8 hours a day
Too long,...lol
I dont own one and im not even here.
Pages: 1 2