Survival UK Forums

Full Version: BOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been out all day looking at a place for relocation Post Collapse. location : about 8 miles from here, off-well off- a very underused back country lane, take a good 10-15 minutes to walk from the road down a dirt track to the location(that's carrying nowt carrying a heavy pack it will take longer) plenty of firewood lying about, heavily timbered with a stream at the bottom, no buildings as such but there is an old wall still left standing, not sure if its stone or cob couldn't get close enough but it looked solid enough to hang some kind of shelter on to, miles from anywhere, very quiet and peaceful.

oh yeah, forgot to say, its surrounded by fields and then more woods, there's deer and pheasants and pigeons in the woods, possibly rabbits too.
Hey BP ,that sounds ideal....whats the grid-ref so we can have little look ?Big Grin
map reference SX 64094 (Ratcombe, Taw Green, Sampford Courtenay, Devon....haven't got the postcode-sorry).

man, that place was so quiet and peaceful, only noise came from some cattle swishing their tails at the flies!
sounds ideal BP is it the same one you told me about? ...you may need it very soon my friend.
(28 August 2013, 19:49)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]sounds ideal BP is it the same one you told me about? ...you may need it very soon my friend.

no SS its not our "primary" BOL, that's an old farm cottage, solid walls and a huge walk in pantry, but this one is in the same area.