Survival UK Forums

Full Version: I dont think SD is a happy bunny!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please dont reply to this thread, just pop over to the home page and read his editorial for this evening.
Respects
NR

(28 August 2013, 21:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Please dont reply to this thread, just pop over to the home page and read his editorial for this evening.
Respects
NR

http://survivaluk.net/2013/08/28/human-nature/
I'm fine. Just fed up at having to take a more proactive approach which I'm sure will involve banning people. But I've given up trying to be nice but even now I've just deleted two posts that I've been so clear about.

From now on there will be a stick. Sorry but I'm being forced into it by a small group.

On the plus side.... OK. It's pretty much the same.
Surely a forum content should be dictated by its members rather than on orders from above?

Just saying Smile
One opinion which is tempered with those PMing me and complaining about things. People leaving and emailing telling me why.

The important opinion though is mine. If people don't like it they can set up and pay for their own forum that they can post any topic they like. I'd even join it myself. Need any help setting it up let me know.

Just saying Smile
(29 August 2013, 12:35)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]One opinion which is tempered with those PMing me and complaining about things. People leaving and emailing telling me why.

The important opinion though is mine. If people don't like it they can set up and pay for their own forum that they can post any topic they like. I'd even join it myself. Need any help setting it up let me know.

Just saying Smile

Your house, your rules sir. Just making an observation.

What's that old saying? The customer is always right? Wink
BM,

I know. I do the same thing.

So the customer is always right? When is your shop open again. I have this feeling I'm owed something and I can't be wrong. Smile
(29 August 2013, 12:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]BM,

So the customer is always right? When is your shop open again. I have this feeling I'm owed something and I can't be wrong. Smile

Got a receipt? Big Grin
I hate this forum! All the nitting patterns are wrong, one idiot says to use the size8 knitting needle. Then another says to use 8.5's!!! What a bunch of idiots!!!

Oh wait, wrong forum.

No complaints here.
(29 August 2013, 12:49)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Got a receipt? Big Grin

I don't need one. I hope you are not implying I may be wrong.
(29 August 2013, 13:07)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 August 2013, 12:49)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Got a receipt? Big Grin

I don't need one. I hope you are not implying I may be wrong.

Indeed I am sir! You're only a customer if you have proof of your custom.
Otherwise you're just some random geezer trying to fiddle me out of all my lovely stock!
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2