Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Archery Course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just finished my first day of the begginner course in archery. Quite a lot of fun although i got sun burnt. For most Archery clubs in the UK you have to do a starter course.

Most of what we did was learn the two main grips and practice form when shooting. Also met a prepper there although she didn't call herself that she was there learning survival skills with her son and told me about groowing for in the garden just in case.

Overall a pretty good day Smile
Glad you enjoyed it.

What ranges will you be shooting out to? Are you going to get some woods target shooting. Your distancing will totally change with the varying perspectives in a forest!!!
(8 September 2013, 18:06)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you enjoyed it.

What ranges will you be shooting out to? Are you going to get some woods target shooting. Your distancing will totally change with the varying perspectives in a forest!!!

This is just target shooting, As it is the course you have to do before joing a club it is just 15 - 20 meters it moves back each day have sat and sunday left
Archery is a great sport. Well done mate.