Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Post Collapse: A Stranger Appears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I think y'all know my answer to this one by now!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

and that's ALL i'm saying!Angel
carefully , you would have to know who they are , where their from , what thay want , what they did befor , then start to make you mind up .
you do not have to do anything if you feel uncomfortable uneazy walk away.
but this person could be a doctor,carpenter , someone usefull to you , you will sooner or later have to get help from others who will probally be just as worried and untrusting as you .
you can only do your best
(9 September 2013, 16:15)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]carefully , you would have to know who they are , where their from , what thay want , what they did befor , then start to make you mind up .
you do not have to do anything if you feel uncomfortable uneazy walk away.
but this person could be a doctor,carpenter , someone usefull to you , you will sooner or later have to get help from others who will probally be just as worried and untrusting as you .
you can only do your best

DodgyTongueBig Grin

too many questions, too late, BANG your dead...his mate was hiding in the bushes with a 12 bore!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
{{{BANG!}}} {{{BANG!}}} {{{BANG!}}} (Center mass then double tap.)

I don't much like strangers... neighbors share my sentiments...
(9 September 2013, 16:45)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]{{{BANG!}}} {{{BANG!}}} {{{BANG!}}}

I don't much like strangers.

now I KNOW your my American Cousin, cousin!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Depends on lots of variables , how he came to be here , what can he bring to the table , how he found us(i'd prefer to find him) what the prevailing situation is at that particular time(ie stability/security)....so many variables , it's not so easy as a straight yes or no.
10 days after the collapse or 10 years ???
(9 September 2013, 18:29)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]10 days after the collapse or 10 years ???

not 10 days...i'd be to twitchy , i'd be more likely to slot a stranger at the door than debate with him.
A difficult one,... 90 days have gone by, its probably time to start looking at how things are progressing outside of your group.

I think first the situation has to be treated as if the person is a threat, so with that in mind, he first has to be searched and all weapons removed from him

He has offered to work for his keep, that is bartering, and bartering will be the way forward for some time to come,.. this could be very welcome

.... but, and this is important, it is not down to one person to give permission to enter, it would have to be a group choice, so until such time as the group has talked, the person would be kept apart, with no chance of entering,... [ the person should have been held well before he got as far as the settlement]
Pages: 1 2