Survival UK Forums

Full Version: another point raised by blackout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was really put out by the thought off "going native" to early...were i the survivalist cofronting the looters in my house there would have been no warning shouted....i would have started blazing away with the pump action......then lo & behold the authorities regain control and law and order is restored....boy would i be hip deep in it......worried now about "going native"too soon.
Body bags dear boy - body bags

Dump them
self defence?

world gone down the pan briefly ..... multiple looting, multiple murders, mass arson

and you wouldn't be the only one there will be hundreds of case of people fighting of raider/looters in family home be it with a baseball bat, kitchen knife, and you can be damn sure if it got that bad the 1.4 million SGC holders will be opening up their cabinets to get their guns ready just in case
I know...i would be bleating very loudly self defence"i was in fear for my(our)lives"" i saw a weapon"" they charged at me" but its a mega hassle i could do without and for sure i'd have to kiss my shotgun's good bye at the very least.
slash instead of stab
it had obviously got to the point of WROL, so i'd do whatever I had to, and you can forget about the power coming back on-unlike on the tv programme, if the power is off for that long it ISNT coming back on.
I think there will be so many with wounds from various sources they won't have the time to do autopsies. Just dump the body away from your home, I heard firing in the next street but was too scared to go, and keep quiet.
Blast 'em & bin 'em.

But yeah, no one likes premature execution
(10 September 2013, 14:43)BeardyMan Wrote: [ -> ]Blast 'em & bin 'em.

blast them and leave them somewhere for the Crows!!Big Grin
(10 September 2013, 11:22)Midnitemo Wrote: [ -> ]I was really put out by the thought off "going native" to early...were i the survivalist cofronting the looters in my house there would have been no warning shouted....i would have started blazing away with the pump action......then lo & behold the authorities regain control and law and order is restored....boy would i be hip deep in it......worried now about "going native"too soon.

This is where the "Three S Rule" applies...

Shoot, Shovel, Shuttup!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6