Survival UK Forums

Full Version: will we get an autumn this year...........???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
will we get an autumn this year ?

are we already having a two season year ?

everybodys toms seemed poor this year , could it be down to this ?

what about other stuff you grow good/bad year ?
we're already getting Autumn weather down here now...it deffo aint summer!
Yup, definitely Autumn.
Rainy and cooling down seems autumn in hearts. Maybe different depending on area
it's nice here, low 20's i reckon but still got the heating off and windows open!!
a week ago i could not stand in my back garden with my top off for more that 15 mins without burning .
Sunna, you're right mate.

I posted about how we're becoming a 2 season country, after reading about it and doing a little research myself. Although we are certainly heading that way, I believe we will have about 1.5-2 months of Autumn this year, MAX!! We hardly had any spring, so at most we'll have 3 seasons this year.

Within 3-5 years it will be nearly a weekly transition from winter to summer and again from summer until winter, if things continue at their current rate.

Did someone say food shortage on it's way after a few years of bad crops!
Def autumn leaves are starting to fall on my place, don't know what to expect for the remainder of 2013 the truth is nobody knows not even the weather guys.,
(12 September 2013, 20:05)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Def autumn leaves are starting to fall on my place, don't know what to expect for the remainder of 2013 the truth is nobody knows not even the weather guys.,

We're in Somerset, and we've not got that at all. Everything still thinks it's summer. Only fallen leaves are in the woods, and they're there year round. By November we'll be in Winter. Autumns and Springs are disappearing.
Horse chestnuts are turning rusty brown here already and the grass is definitely slowing down. Nice and chilly at night. I would say Autumn is definitely here.
Pages: 1 2