Survival UK Forums

Full Version: under the dome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else watching this? now for all its not exactly a prepping programe it is playing out some interesting issues and how people could react to them Smile
Yep, I'm actual enjoying watching it, so different from most of the Cr*p on TV theses days
Turns out to be an alien egg thing. Watch the whole lot online.

First 3 or 4 episode are prep like. But after the MOAB episode it just turns to storyline and twists.
(29 September 2013, 16:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out to be an alien egg thing. Watch the whole lot online.

First 3 or 4 episode are prep like. But after the MOAB episode it just turns to storyline and twists.

thanks for the spoiler s13
(29 September 2013, 16:14)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out to be an alien egg thing. Watch the whole lot online.

see ive just watched the episode after the MOAB where the town water supply is contaminated and everyone goes mental. thought is was a good representation of how the sheeple will react should one of the nessesities go down.
You'll see what I mean.

They moan about one thing then another. Illegal trade appears. Then it just gets ridiculous!!!
yup, i see what you mean. just seen the egg lol
(7 October 2013, 23:03)Hex Wrote: [ -> ]yup, i see what you mean. just seen the egg lol

It gets crapper from there.

We stopped watching it a few episodes on. Up until that point it's awesome. From then on it's all about the egg, where it is, what it means, etc. When it gets to aliens, that's when we stopped.