Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Required Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What single skill, that you do not yet have, do you consider most critical to your prepping?
The ability to make a shed load of money so that i can move!
I don't know if it could be described as critical, but I would love to learn basic mechanics. It could be so useful.
(5 October 2013, 19:04)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]What single skill, that you do not yet have, do you consider most critical to your prepping?

to learn to shoot a air rifle or crossbow wellWink
Archery,.. the whole package, make a bow and arrows from scratch to such a degree that I could hit what I aimed at,..... WELL

`Well` being the important word
Plantlore.
Good quality first aid. Not much glamour in that one, but I'd like to learn more.
wild plants and herb recognition and herbal cures would be great!
My most obvious defficiency(there are many)is my absolute lack of knowledge with plants and gardening/foraging....bought a recommended plant recognition book,taken it on a couple of woodland walks and i'm still none the wiser.
(5 October 2013, 22:17)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]wild plants and herb recognition and herbal cures would be great!

im with ss on this one when the meds run out ,herbal is the way to go Smile
Pages: 1 2