Survival UK Forums

Full Version: bugging out ever thought of ireland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
with a much smaller population ,same weather, lots of its young leaving for jobs abroad ,they speak english .
would ireland make a good bug out location .
Maybe, the cost of living is very expensive though, and I don't agree that the weather is quite the same, if you think England is rainy and damp, then try Ireland, it rains almost every day. However that's what makes it the emerald isle - all the water for the green grass. I do believe there is a lot of land for sale there though - not cheap but reasonable.
I do believe in Northern Ireland it's still legal to own pistols
too unstable, they are STILL at loggerheads with people who have different religions, check out the marching seasons. definitely not for me.
Being an immigrant during an event won't help your cause....as far as I can see its the only downside against my dream of relocating to the shetlands(not being a local/islander/scot)...oh and her indoors hates the coldBig Grin
Naarrrgggghhh WALES is where its at SUNNA we got the full monty down here, but bring your own woman , there are some great buys at the moment.....houses.....land..... and out the way places also ........if you can sing tidy this will take you far.......very far
(19 October 2013, 11:04)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]too unstable, they are STILL at loggerheads with people who have different religions, check out the marching seasons. definitely not for me.

different religions....? im about an hours drive from brum ....Huh
err...protestant and catholics?
brum.....protestants, catholics. hindus, muslims , sikhs ,china town [not sure who they pray to] smack heads , piss heads , crooks , coons and all just an hour away.....Undecided

when that lot go hungury/cold....Confused
(20 October 2013, 14:57)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]brum.....protestants, catholics. hindus, muslims , sikhs ,china town [not sure who they pray to] smack heads , piss heads , crooks , coons and all just an hour away.....Undecided

when that lot go hungury/cold....Confused

yep, that's big cities for you!Big GrinBig Grin

last time I was anywhere near Brum was 20 years ago, changing trains at the station and THAT was heaving with every nationality under the sun, I imagine the city was a 100 times worse!Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3