Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Number of threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, I'm just going to ask something that I'm pretty curious about.

How come so few people are asking questions on the forum and so few people are posting threads?
Yes S something I have also noticed , for my part , what threads I posted does not get much responce ,it may not be of interest to members , which is fair enough, but I try all the same does not fill me with desire to! turn out more, however there are still members trying to fill the void YOU are one of those S , its a bloody shame there seems to be a lack of interest , and looks like trend which I do not like, at a time of paramount importance.....it makes no sense ,any one want to enlighten me GO AHEAD.
i fedup with my threads being taken down,i dont think im the only one many use a different forum including me, i wish the site well but if it wont listen to members ...
Yes know what you mean sunna, we have lost good members in my eyes, the thing is this if like me .....and most on here get your news from alternate media , and SEE stuff stacking up , and it makes a lot of sense to you .....you need to engage with others like yourself ....simple as that.....its not rocket science, the needs of members to explore the possiblities of new topics is just a natural progression.

They all laughted at the ark............till they drowned that is
(24 October 2013, 20:13)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I'm just going to ask something that I'm pretty curious about.

How come so few people are asking questions on the forum and so few people are posting threads?

I've asked a similar question, and voiced various gripes.

Got a healthy response but nothing changed Tongue
We have lose some great posters N.R. and lightspeed are 2 for example in the last year. Not sure what the answer is. I must admit I do use another site or 2 as well, as before this was the ownly site I used,
It does seem a bit subdued and quiet on here at the moment but I like the editorial stance on politics and the like.....prefer to keep it firmly on subject...if I wanted to chat shit about all manner of rubbish i'd be on twitter or facetube Big Grin
(25 October 2013, 02:26)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]i fedup with my threads being taken down,i dont think im the only one many use a different forum including me, i wish the site well but if it wont listen to members ...

This is how I feel too,.. its a case of not knowing whats allowed on a certain day, I put up posts that were at least risks, and were closed,.....yet 80% of threads now are none prepping related and are allowed to remain,...so I stopped posting
Its not the politics, moderation or forum owner who have ruined the forum.
I'm a newbie here so unsure of the politics of the site I did post about what I thought an interesting subject and was told it may scare new people off. Left me puzzled
Pages: 1 2 3