Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Who knew?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It would seem that walking around in the garden wearing just shorts and no top for a few hours in the rain and blizzardy wind, to increase your cold tolerance, will cause the onset of a cold. Who knew?

On an up note, it has 100% justified my purchase of loads of kids fresh orange juice cartons.

I'm so clever on one level.....but quite the opposite on another haha.
Increase your tolerance biologically by getting fitter, making sure of a good rest/nights sleep and having a good wholesome diet - and of course plenty of kombucha!

cheers Juice
And if all else fails there is Burbon, lemon and honey.
So far I'm impressed that even though there are only 2 comments, that neither has called me an idiot, but both have offered helpful ideas. Cheers lads!
Next time try wearing your woolen long underwear, knit wool watch cap, wool socks and sneakers. Try working in that.
If you get chilly grab a 4 metre long section of telephone pole with five of your neighbors, shoulder the pole, run down to the beach, take a quick wash in the surf, then shoulder the pole again and jog to the pub with your mates in the wind and rain and sit down to a hot buttered rum!
I have a good tolerance to cold, but there again I hate wearing a jacket,.. so you will find me out in shirt sleeves most days winter or summer,.... our bedroom window is also open almost every night of the year,.. my dad was the same, its the way we grew up
I see it all the time with the female chavs in their strappy tops, no wonder their all sneezing and coughing all winter.
(4 November 2013, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I see it all the time with the female chavs in their strappy tops, no wonder their all sneezing and coughing all winter.

BOOBIES Big Grin
(4 November 2013, 10:13)Barneyboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 November 2013, 10:09)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I see it all the time with the female chavs in their strappy tops, no wonder their all sneezing and coughing all winter.

BOOBIES Big Grin

yeah, them too!Big GrinBig Grin
Maybe they are building up their tolerance as the funds are cut something has to give and ciggies can't be on that list.
Pages: 1 2