Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Tudor Monastery Farm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
from the same people that did "Green Valley" and "Victorian Farm", the trio run a farm as it would have been done in 1500, in the first episode(1 of 6) Peter and Tom build a pigsty and Ruth attempts to make tallow lights out of rushes and fat. these programmes are always interesting and we might learn a thing or two. Wednesday 9PM on BBC2.
cheers BP

got it on record on the sky box thanks for the heads up
Thanks BP,.. I like all these type of programs, and I like the team that do it too
(7 November 2013, 15:48)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks BP,.. I like all these type of programs, and I like the team that do it too

yeah, me too, my favourite is "return to the green valley", I can see that being my lifestyle after TSHTF.
For those of you that wish to watch Victorian farm you can here
http://www.alluc.to/tv-shows/watch-victo...15958.html
just a gentle reminder this is on tomorrow.
Got it on record BP,.. thanks,.. I am looking forward to it
yes, me too, these programme's by Ruth and co are always interesting.
interesting that the population at time was quoted to be around 2 million in the UK

bit different now
(14 November 2013, 09:41)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]interesting that the population at time was quoted to be around 2 million in the UK

bit different now

yeah, it was after "the black death" and the population had been reduced by about 40%. I was very interested in the fencing, especially the 2 rows of posts with the scrub piled up between as a barrier, stuff that these days would normally be burnt.
Pages: 1 2