Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's on your Christmas List?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quick question, What's on your Christmas List?

If you don't celebrate Christmas, Winter Solstice, or anything else around the 25th of December, then "Bah...Humbug" to you. You don't need to make a statement about Christmas, and make this into a religious/political/ego-feeding thread. Either play along or read another thread. Thank you. XXX <---yes they're kisses. Just to show the festive season haha.

Okay, so what do we hope Santa will bring for you? We know BP is hoping for TEOTWAWKI (I'd bet money on that haha) but what about you?

Personally, I'm really unsure what I'd like. Aside from what you want, how about Christmas ideas for me?
a nice quiet time, lots of good food (always marry a good cook!), and maybe a bimble over the moors in the afternoon. (TEOTWAWKI would be an extra pressie, Scythe !!!!TongueAngel)
not much but I'll start picking up thing in the new year

not much hope of a relevant prepping surprise due to the fact that none of the family know we are developing preps

and no chance of a quiet time due to the 2 year old Big Grin
(1 December 2013, 10:51)I-K-E Wrote: [ -> ]not much but I'll start picking up thing in the new year

not much hope of a relevant prepping surprise due to the fact that none of the family know we are developing preps

and no chance of a quiet time due to the 2 year old Big Grin

oh dear, "the terrible two's"!! Big Grin
I'm hoping for some good synthetic outdoor clothing and more winter wool wear.

Maybe a new waterproof bag cover, and winter bottle cover (no fun trying to sip frozen water from a bottle).
1 quart of JW Dant Whit Label bonded Kentucky Bourbon - good for snake-bite, rheumatism, and what ails ya!
I am hoping that Santa will bring me a new pin-pointer metal detector,... buy I am guessing that he wont bother,...so it will be down to me
Santa has come early this year!!!

By the looks of Santa's bag of pressies, it seems he has a lovely new Ontario Rat 2 for me, and one for the wife (I bet you anything she goes for the one with the all black blade and I get stuck with the metal finish blade!!!!). Also, a nice little Maxpedition knife. As well as a handful of outdoors gear (new sleeping mat...think high tech materials on foam pocket with 75% heat reflection), as well as a lovely new 24kg kettle bell (poor postman haha). Add to that, a load of gardening books, and we have a happy Mr S13 and quite bewildered Mrs S13.

I love Christmas!!!!
Santa has already given me some side pouches for my new Berghaus rucksack Smile
The festivities begin today for me (Yule), and this year we are getting a nice peaceful time of it - no mother in law! I'm hoping for a batch of new seed catalogues and an IOU from the OH for a couple of fruit trees.
Pages: 1 2 3