Survival UK Forums

Full Version: The Carrington Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbled on this film, "The Carrington Event", by accident researching some stuff, anyone seen it? Taken on the 1859 event but updated to modern times.

Looks like it really hits it on the nail!

Big problem is trying to find a place to buy it from, anyone know how to get it? Huh Huh Huh

Youtube trailor here.

More film info here.
Thanks Jonas but wrong film, did you see the trailer link I posted?

Check it out here. Cool

[Image: MV5BMTU1MDQ0OTEwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA3...SY720_.jpg]

"News of a massive solar flare goes viral. Soon after, the power is out. Phone's dead. Water taps are dry. Radio is static. Days pass with no news, just people getting more crazy. A week later the fight for survival has already begun."

As it so happens, I emailed the film makers in the states and they responded about an hour ago saying, "this is still a work in progress. We hope to have the film available to the public in the near future. We are currently prospecting opportunities to get the show on TV, but it is a long process. Will be updating the facebook page for The Carrington Event"

I thought this was the film that everyone on this site could relate to and possibly get something from. Looks a really good film.

What a shame that it isn't available yet.. Sad