Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What did Santa get you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Santa, disguised as a very sexy 27 year old wife, got me a load of prep stuff.

New gardening gear, seed subscription (they send you a pack of seeds every month for a year, on the month when you can plant them!!!), space saver bags, and so much more! She even got me a new CamalBak style water bladder, and said "You never really can have too much water stored." My heart leapt with joy!!!

Santa gave her a lovely new knife, and some non-prep related stuff. She's a working progress, but is cool on getting the garden up to scratch, and does recognise some basic prep stuff.
A new set of Billy Tins, some fruit trees and waaaaay too much chocolate and biscuits. I'm sorting through it to take some to the food bank next week. I've changed my diet and have lost 2 stone in the last year and my tastes simply don't run to that sort of stuff anymore.
(26 December 2013, 10:56)TOF Wrote: [ -> ]A new set of Billy Tins, some fruit trees and waaaaay too much chocolate and biscuits. I'm sorting through it to take some to the food bank next week. I've changed my diet and have lost 2 stone in the last year and my tastes simply don't run to that sort of stuff anymore.

All sounds awesome!

VERY IMPRESSED with the weight loss!!! Keep at it TOF.

Are you ready to come Dartmoor with us yet?
LOL, Not until the temperatures stay above freezing and it's daylight for more than twelve hours a day.BlushSmile
Just got a book fiction this time One Second After

Did get a Bear Grylls book and one by Ray Mears for my birthday a week or so back
4 new Slade cd's Big Grin which i'm listening too as i type...the only prep related stuff were a pair of pouches for my berghaus and a 15 quid waterstones voucher.
Nothing on the day - I get to select some fruit trees next year. Instead of gifts for each other this year we bought a load of food and took it to our local food bank, then shifted some stuff and a donation to the local pet charity.

To be honest, we are in the fortunate position of not needing anything material at the moment - we had food, warmth and shelter and each other.
That's awesome Mary!
Two Berkey water bottles with filters!
Father Christmas brought me a new 175lb crossbow with red dot sight quiver and sling, a pair of walking boots, also got a copy of "Annals" by Tacitus.
Pages: 1 2