Survival UK Forums

Full Version: 2.8 hours later
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now I know that zombies are not what we are preparing for, but has anyone ever participated in this before:

http://2.8hourslater.com/

Looks like a bit of good old fahioned fun to me!
Looks like a great laugh. Bunch of us last year were gonna do this http://www.zombierunuk.com/ but couldnt all get time off together. Gonna show my mates you link Dev. Looks like something we would enjoy.
would be a good crack
I did one last year (prezzie from the missus). Was well shite imo as you are running around with strangers holding a BB (toy) gun.
Not into play fighting myself, maybe if I was 14 I might have not felt like such a cock.

My advice would be to save the money and spend it on somthing that would acually help you during / post SHTF.
(6 February 2014, 09:48)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]I did one last year (prezzie from the missus). Was well shite imo as you are running around with strangers holding a BB (toy) gun.
Not into play fighting myself, maybe if I was 14 I might have not felt like such a cock.

My advice would be to save the money and spend it on somthing that would acually help you during / post SHTF.

You mean you didn't get to behead anyone?

Looks like running but with people in fancy dress chasing you. Could be a giggle. I guess one isn't allowed to attack the 'zombies'?
I can just image some people getting a bit involved and carried away with it all.

I can see it now, a bunch of lads down the pub for a few too many drinks before the start and then they start halucinating thinking the world actually has been taken over by zombies and that they are fighting for their life!!

Roll on one real masacre!! Angel
A few too many drinks Devonian? If that happens, they want to be checking what's in the beer, nevermind how many they've had.

I've been in a state a few times & believed things that clearly weren't true (that I was good at dancing, that I could pull the hot bird in the club that was clearly - to a sober me - out of my league, that I could call bouncers obscene names without them stroking my nose with their fist etc..) but I've never once hallucinated.

Maybe you should switch to a different pint. Or tell the rest of us what you're drinking so we can enjoy it too Smile
The experience I had was a load of dressed up army guys trying to knock the crap out of us. Not my idea of fun tbh. I live near Slough so don't need to pay money to get into a ruck.
(7 February 2014, 14:40)MCavity Wrote: [ -> ]The experience I had was a load of dressed up army guys trying to knock the crap out of us. Not my idea of fun tbh. I live near Slough so don't need to pay money to get into a ruck.

You get real zombies in 'Sluff' too. Smile
Yup - you gotta love Slough!!