Survival UK Forums

Full Version: some people still dont get it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
post SHTF isn't going to be such a walk in the park as some think, check this link out if you do: http://prepcabin.com/will-die-shtf/
K'now the bit I never get and regardless of how informative or enlightening many of these forums and blogs are why do they always picture the owner trying to look macho and carrying a gun?. For me all it means is if I ever see these folks after TSHTF I would treat them as hostile. But you know what they say bout men with big guns !!!
yeah well it IS an American site! I thought the contents were self explanatory though.

oh why do I bother? most people cant see the wood for the trees anyway. this is why I stopped posting links.
The reason why most people want to look and act tough .....is out of fear.....they hope this will scare off a would be attacker......I have had some good hindings along the way ....on and mostly off the rugby pitch ....by smaller guys that don,t have much to say ....but get my attention ......when I wake up.....I remember everything very clearley.
I don't need to act tough or anything else for that matter, most people take one look at me and run the other way. when I lived near Plymouth city centre in a 3 storey block of flats, an old lady was being harassed by the local hardman,she screamed my name and I put on my leather jacket, my "cut off" and my combat boots and went to help her, I just stood there by her side, arms folded and said nothing, after speaking a few obscenities at me Mr. Hardman folded and buggered off.

however we are getting away from the OP...as usual.
i like small guns does that mean i'm well hung?Big Grin
see what I mean??