Survival UK Forums

Full Version: who are we
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I guess some people wont want to say exactly(or at all) but i was wondering what the demographics of the forum is , approx age , type of work etc ...i thought when i joined i'd be a senior as in age member of the forum , i have a vague idea about some people and i've met some so again i have a little knowledge but i was just wondering what the average uk prepper maybe...i'll kick of male , late 40's , north west england/north wales border, commonlaw attached , sort of bluecollar manager.
61 stunningly good looking male chippy, I often crack Brazil nuts between the cheeks of my arse cause I am a hard bastard.....like most here in south wales.
57 nearly as good looking as SS but even more modest Smile been prepping since 79 or 72 if you included when I first joined the army and started on a long slow and often painful learning curve ( 1 step forward and 2 steps back is my mantra Smile )Self employed and living in the Ham of Dur , a family guy.
42 live in Norfolk run a doorman team ,and some dept collecting ,and at weekends I like to wear women shoes ,is that last bit to much ?
65, retired engineer, living within earshot of the 1000-yard rifle deck of the Peacemaker National Training Center. If tracking inbound from the west onto the VOR on Great North Mountain into the 167th AW, your flight path would take you right over my cabin adjacent the Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area. And, YES, I can shoot out of my windows!
47, Factory worker mainly......north east , tattooed to fuck ,holy jeans and tee shirt ...denim and leather , rock n rolla ! Smile
No NR fair is fair ...its not what I say counts.....my mother used to tell me all the time....and still does , when small in my pram ...auntie queenie used to swoop in under the hood of the pram....like a fucking wilderbeast ...pimple on her nose with hair coming out of it......where,s my little bute ! ...my handsome.....I remember forcing myself back into the bedding like 250 pounds snatch ....the slobbery kiss.....the missing teeth....and the black brown ones .....no wonder it took a long time to go out with girls.
so far its not looking good for the young element i know there are a few and s13's not that old...were averaging around the early 50's then

soz scrub that more like mid 50's
20, south Devon, support worker, prepping for less than a year.
Although I'm a pup surrounded by my grandparents, haha sorry lads, I'm 29, been into survival skills since I could read, prepping PROPERLY only for about 5 years, but storing things up and bettering my specific skills since 2000. I speak a bit of 12 languages (personal obsession) and shoot lightning bolts out my eyes.

My birthday is a national holiday in Sweden, and 2 other countries around the world.

I'm a salesman and building a business.

Married, 1 wife, no kids, and since one of our mice died recently, we are down to only 18 pets...all of which I know how to cook and eat. None of which my wife would stay with me for doing! So WTSHTF, these animals will be the safest one's in the area, as the wife will be feeding them before I get fed haha.

Come from a past with a financially comfortable family, and am loving the married life...mmm, cake. Oh, and I've let myself go physique wise, which is part of being married and office work, but am getting back to my roots of peak fitness!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5