Survival UK Forums

Full Version: NEW MODERATORS etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well theres is at least one piece of SDs decisions from the review on the home page I agree with and that is a need for strong, even handed decisive moderators, (I do disagree with just about all of his other choices but hey ho)

I would strongly suggest, recommend and encourage skilled and enthusiastic members such as Scythe, Lightspeed, Tartar Hoard, Devonian etc to take up the baton and become moderators.

And I'm also waiting with baited breath for the tsunami of new, well thought out, researched and interesting articles from the vociferous half dozen members who have expressed their hostility most clearly to the way the forum was going up to last week.
Well, I've already put out feelers to a few people. One has already accepted so it was a good start. I'll keep you updated on the main site.

in the meantime, those writing articles can send them to me, not got any so far but I know my bandwidth is impacted by the files uploads I'm doing today.
this forum will succeed or fail by what people put into it, some don't like my input well fine by me, but unless you put some effort into it it will die, plain and simple or at the very least it will turn into a pale imitation of UKP or P2S or DIFO.
I think the forum will do really well, and everyone will thrive.

We'll be working as a team and helping each other out.