Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm obviously having an off-day - who are the new Mods please? Have I missed something?
Hugh, Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Tussuck, Dibble and Grub Smile Or was that Trumpton?

Devonian, Scythe, Lightspeed, River Song I think anyone who has a nice alluring pink colour to their online name
Thanks, NR.
Ma'am ! Tips hat politely Smile
Such a gent!
it would be nice for the new mods to introduce themselves and tell us why they will make a good mod.
I am all in favor and support anyone willing to step up to the plate and help. Willingness to volunteer is the first qualification to be a good moderator. If we don't have people standing in line for the job, that is qualification enough. Bravo Zulu!
Hello!!

I'm Devonian and I'm a Moderator hic!! (oops wrong forum LOL!!)

Only time will tell if any of us are any good Wink
(27 April 2014, 22:52)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]it would be nice for the new mods to introduce themselves and tell us why they will make a good mod.

Being a moderator isn't about popularity, nor status. Its about trying to keep this forum on track, that's all.

I for one will not be re introducing myself, nor will I be justifying myself.

Why I am a moderator? Ask SD. Its his Forum. He decided which contributors he wanted to ask for assistance.