Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Prove It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now the forum has settled down, there is just one thing I would dearly love to see.
Proof, evidence call it what you will, to accompany threads started or posts claiming you have(or haven’t) done this that or the other, a reputable source of info posted would be nice also.
So to expand on that, if you write about a trip provide a few photos of where you stayed, likewise, if you’re reviewing something you own, show a photo of it, not just a link to the manufacturers website. If you’re writing an article about something, don’t just write a list, show how you have put it together.
SUK could lead the way to providing some really serious top notch info with images to enhance the information.
Basically prove you have done/made/own what you say you do. Simples!

Whaddya think?
why should anyone have to prove anything? you either accept a persons word or you don't. I, myself, don't have a camera, even if I did I haven't got the tech skills to be able to post it, even if I did I don't know if I'd waste my time trying to prove it to some sceptic.
No one needs to prove anything to anyone

When the day comes it's yourself and family you have too look after that then will show the real preppers and the fantasists who think it's a walking dead scenario and everything will be fine with a hope and a pray
(11 May 2014, 13:44)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]... I don't know if I'd waste my time trying to prove it to some sceptic.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Reviews of items, then the makers will have far better photos than I could produce, as they're trying to sell it.

With trips, not everyone has or takes a camera.

I did an archery course yesterday and met up with Mac, no photos were taken, but I have no inclination to prove to anyone that I went. Some people do photos, some don't
Hey ho.
That's a fair request TOF.

I understand that some people will happily take the photos, others will not. There is also the obvious issue of OPSEC.

However, I would also like to see more photos.

It's great to see people uploading the pics to the hunting project. More of that would be awesome.

I've worked out how to do the photos now, so I'll be uploading more when I can.
im looking forward to your photos , s13...Smile
I'm sorry if you've missed the ones so far Sunna.

Yesterday I had a play with camo tape on my rifle. I'll add a pic of that in the What Have You Done Towards Your Preps threat, even though I did it yesterday.
thats it s13 keep em comming, its times like this when the sites a bit slow we need more input.
I thought sometime last year we established that a photo next to a packet of crisps of a specific brand would be our proof signifyer. Can't remember which, possibly monster munch.
Pages: 1 2 3