Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Cashback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read Scythe's happy posting about his loft boards, and I wondered if any of you DIYers are registered with one of the cashback sites. Money is a bit tight at the moment, and any savings are worth having (I sweep any cashback I receive into a gardening account).

Just a thought.
Good thinking there Mary.

I have a couple of cash back cards, so I like to use them. But I'm very cautious about how much stuff I put on each card and how often I use them.
I tend to put everything on a Tesco Credit Card (and pay it all off at the end of the month) and every few months I get £30 or £40 of Tesco vouchers which almost gives a free shop Big Grin
I wasn't talking about cashback cards. but about cashback sites, like Quidco or Topcashback. Your posting about B&Q started it, Scythe, going through the site I use I can order online to collect from the store, and I would get 2 - 3% cashback. It's not a massive amount at one go, but it mounts up and all cash is welcome these days.
In that case, then no, never tried them and always a bit dubious about those sorts of sites - but that's probably just me Wink