Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Ironic Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now here's a funny one to ask.

With the forum being so quiet, I can but assume everything is perfect, and I'm the only person prepping.

So here's the ironic question, if you are on this forum, why are you not asking questions or making posts about the things you've learned?
Scythe, I'm doing it, not writing about it. It is peak time in the garden and everything is going hell for leather. No time really for sitting around. We have fencing to do and some indoor work. Personally I pop onto the Forum last thing , look around and then shoot off again. See you all again in Autumn!
See you soon Mary
got a very poorly horse on the go at the mo + am trying to keep a low profile for a bitWink
Same as Mary, I'm up early and finishing late at the moment, only get to look on here while I'm having a brew.
usual Summertime Prepper Forums malaise??
Assumptions are very dangerous things! Ha! Ha! I am busy with house maintenance which is prepping but not interesting prepping to most people! Painting, gutters, fences, cutting wood, organising outbuildings, stocking up on fuel, cacheing, looking for a decent motorbike, motorbike licence, spare time equals Amateur Radio: radio club contesting, radio rallies, trialling prototype antennas, IOTA, SOTA, DXpedition with quite a bit of wild camping but alas full time, busy work too!
sometimes people only have time to read posts
Because I'm more interested in politics and reasons for prepping such as civil war and shitty government policies.
well said carnebwen ,people vote with their feet this site changes what you can talk about every 5 mins.

iraq war thread, shut down not prepping

lady stabbed is ok.

this site needs to make up its mind and sort out its mod problem.