Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Very Clean IBCs on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are safer than average, and the price includes delivery.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Used-Once-Demi...2c889d7708
You can get cheaper if you look around but they work out similar if you need them delivered. Pick them up yourself and they are half price.
I got mine from there, highly recommended! Big Grin
moving them is the main problem, unless you have access to a forklight, I've tried it by hand and they are heavy!

sorry, typing error "forklight" should read forklift!!Big Grin
BP wrote "moving them is the main problem, unless you have access to a forklight ..."

You're absolutely right! I guess it's things like this which make me feel that the lone wolf idea is completely unsustainable. Welcome back BTW, we missed you! Heart
[quote='Bug_out_Bag' pid='84502' dateline='1407577126 Welcome back BTW, we missed you! :heart:
[/quote]

somehow I doubt that very much. anyway it was only a thought, blue butts are much easier to move and I can get them free.
Move them when they're empty !

Seriously, they have rounded corners on the vertical sides, tip them over and they roll easily.
They weight 65Kg with the metal cage. 2 people can move them easily when they are empty but it will take mechanical power to move them when full, or even partially. I have one at the entrance to the drive which I fill up when I won't be moving anything from the back. Takes a while to fill and empty but it is good security. Best when you don't have the water meter taxing you.