Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Seriously WTF is going on with this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above, its offline more than its online, navigating around the forum takes hours if it works at all, it times out all the time and most of the pages I select simply do not load. And that is if you can get onto the forum in the first place. The Archives, Home Page, Contacts section etc are completely unavailable where if you get a blank white page you are lucky.
SD has been working on it to find the problem, the forums should be OK again now, but main site is still down and that may (??) have been what was causing the problems with the forum.
Having the same problem NR. Finding it very difficult to get in at all.
Same here mary/NR
Dev the forums are definitely NOT alright, I keep having to log off completely after each test post then come back again. if I try navigating around the forum it times out of just goes to a blank page.

And many of the pages are taking an age to load.
(28 August 2014, 22:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Dev the forums are definitely NOT alright, I keep having to log off completely after each test post then come back again. if I try navigating around the forum it times out of just goes to a blank page.

And many of the pages are taking an age to load.

Strange, the early part of this week and last weekend, I couldn't even get on the site, but the last 48 hours have been fine with pages opening immediately with no delay or problems logging on etc.

Out of curiosity, do you access the forums via the main site, or come directly to the forums?
Dev it depends on which PC I'm using, my own goes straight to the forum, but if I'm using one of the families PCs it goes through the Home Page. Last night I gave up trying small test posts to different parts because the pages either took an age to load or change or they did not work at all.
10.30 am this morning, once again pages not loading, posts not uploading, blank pages, unable to navigate forum.