Survival UK Forums

Full Version: THINK THIS IS THE YEAR .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Friends.....hope you are all okay ...Just wanted to drop in and let you know my personal thoughts on what going on in the World as I see it..
.firstly ..I really think things are going to go bad this year...and very soon ..by the end of 2014 ![/b]
Tensions abroad..well in the Ukraine are still ongoing, regardless of Russia sending humanitarian aid, NATO re grouping...allies putting pressure on Putin..
Imo provoking the Russian Bear with real consequences... Yet unknown.....
The middle East mess....not meaning the Isrealli genocide in Gaza...which as you may have noticed has went quiet !!!! Not as important as the Syrian ongoing "fog" of War....The Yanks ..led by Obozo is again hell bent on going in ....arming rebels...wtf..
Make of it what you may....its a very bad situation...which will get worse for all of Europe ...this is probably gonna lead us all into the 3rd World War......BUT my bad gut feeling at the moment is Ebola.......that this is gonna reach Europe and the States in a month or so..when it does that will be the catalyst for mass panic...looting for water ..meds..food etc...I'm talking martial law in the States and guessing London and Paris...when they find its outta control....the govs will try and vaccinate the population...unsuccessfully... And I'm thinking probable contamination of the drinking water ...one its here ..bottled water only ....its gonna be a mass pandemic ...time to lock the doors...seal up the windows and such measures...Until then ..get what you can ...empty the bank accounts and stock up....cos if it don't happen...the outbreak of the next war will have every sheeple trying to buy every litre of fuel and loaves of bread of the shelves at petrol stations soon.....we have all seen this before ..but this time its the real thing.....Road Warrior
hello RW..glad to see you back. my main worries top of the list are Ebola and the IS terrorism threat.
Cheers BP, I'd say Ebola is top of my list too....
The other stuff is bad enuff imo !
Still think that Economic collapse...Government Depopulation via mass vaccination programs... Are all possible ...and still believe that the Elite (1 percent) still run the UK and US Shadow Govs and all media sources....NWO...
no3 on my list is when the lights go out, probably in the winter of 2015/16, course we could have Milipede as prime minster by then!!Big Grin
our economic outlook is ment to be good or so our great and good tell us.
europe on the other hand is not looking so good and germany is starting to go down hill.
this for me is the biggest threat if europe fails , how many will more will flood here , we cant stop them and our benifits , houseing , nhs will crumble under the strain .

if the eu fails then the uk will not be far behind.

rw , change your pic back to the old one it was much cooler.
if the EU fails then we'll have £50 million per day to sort out the health service and the leaky border, plus there wont be anyone to say we cant boot someone out of the country.
I still think an economic collapse is the most likely threat, I'm not alone.

http://pro.fleetstreetpublications.co.uk/tpr99/ETPRQ931
nope, your not alone, its on my list.
Hello RW nice to see you back, we are already in financial collapse ....WAR will follow just before total collapse ,Ebola ...just thrown in for something else for us to think about. 2014 ...the end of you say, I totally agree , so I will also urge fellow members and guests Get ready right Now ! , there will be a false flag event First ! Once this happens this will be the trigger.....think in terms of 9 11 or bigger....on that day blow all your money on food or barter goodies,then batten down the hatches.
S, you need a drink! Deep breath, large gulp and sit down. You'll be o.k. Follow the preps and keep your head.
Pages: 1 2