Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Main Site back up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PING DEVONIAN or the MODS

BP E mailed me to say for some reason his account is locked out and he cannot log in, can you help him.
He's not banned or blocked etc and there are no restrictions on his account - he's probably put in the wrong password when logging in??

That's not something the Mod's can deal, SD would need to resolve that one if he still can't get in....
Still got problems, if I am on the forum and I click on the SUK MAIN icon to take me to the HOME PAGE it either TIMES OUT or takes in EXCESS of 70 seconds before it goes there.
No problems to report from a wet and windy Norfolk - main site readily accessible and forum jogging along quite nicely. Looking forward to the archives return.
Be updating the archive code and bringing it back online on the weekend of the 15th if there are no issues detected before then.
been getting this message for a while tonight

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@21.33 hours
(9 November 2014, 23:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]been getting this message for a while tonight

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@21.33 hours

same here, Error 503 - Service not Available
Well it seems that GoDaddy's professional service is not able to handle a Wordpress site and a MyBB forum on the same package.

Lucky I have the higher level package or it wouldn't be able to handle one of the sites.

I think I'll move the forum to another ISP and see if GoDaddy can handle a whole Wordpress site.
alright you lot, look out, I'm back!!Big Grin using the wrong password wasn't I?Tongue have to write these blooming things down, I've got a memory like a sieve!!Big GrinBig Grin
Silly old senile git Smile
Pages: 1 2 3