Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Where has S13 been hiding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, here's a thread nobody will be interested in, but it'll be fun for those readers of the DailyFail into the Gossip section haha.

The things that have changed recently...

I have access to a 24 acre section of woodland for firewood, but more interestingly, I have near unlimited access to wood from a local factory! No joke, I last loaded up a tonne and a half, in a couple of trips. I can pick this much up, 3 times a day, if I want. WOO!!!

Been prepping for ebola as well. The number 1 concern is if it becomes airborne. Things like shower curtains and gaffa tape to cover doors, windows, and the alike, however don't buy them at the same time, you'll look like you're trying to get rid of a dead body.

Sorting the house, extra insulation, loft flooring, draft excluders, and things like that, as well as working on fitness. A total garden rebuild is still going on. Everyday life seems to have halted that momentarily, but I really need to get to it. Add to this construction of a MASSIVE wood store too.

What else? I'm remodeling the bathroom, which is 'fun', and allows me to set up more places to cache gear. While also forcing me to learn internal plumbing.

Beyond this boring crap, I'm learning a lot about snaring, and hope to be able to feed the dogs almost entirely on rabbit next summer...providing I get good at snaring.

Working on sorting a business, being married, redoing the garden, and a load of other things is actually taking up around 80% of my time. The other 20% is used for sleeping, eating, and those sorts of things.

Overall, I have had 1 day to relax, which was Halloween, but I spent that looking after my intoxicated wife. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!
is that all S13............glad your okay pal.
been slacking then....lol

good to have you back
I'll be back as often as possible, but from how things are...it'll not be much for at least a week or so.
sorry off topic.

what about highlander I know he moved on from here some months back, but he has not been seen or herd on diffo for a fair few months now.

any ideas...?
(3 November 2014, 19:59)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]sorry off topic.

what about highlander I know he moved on from here some months back, but he has not been seen or herd on diffo for a fair few months now.

any ideas...?

you know exactly where he is Sunna, he's over on Difo.
read it again bp.
ok I know he said some time ago he was staying on difo and wasn't coming back here.
off topic .....i do miss Highlanders input on here he done some great threads and posts....bloody shame.

i spect he misses me most out of everybody on here,
yes he sure lives the l,ife , he was on diffo for a while but he has not posted on their for some months now , shame he was one prepper who walked the walk , not just talked out of his a--e.
Pages: 1 2