Survival UK Forums

Full Version: non conformity is a mental issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
apparently:" non conformity is a mental illness-only the sheeple are sane". http://www.naturalnews.com/044862/psychi...order.html#
page not found .

its not conforming ...Smile
yep that's the one.
A good read BP......i think everyone will get it...lol
I've been a non conformist all my life SS, its called being an individual, I have known a few people in my life that you could call a "character" but these are slowly dying out to be replaced by conforming, p.c., "ban everything" citizens, aka boring sheeple!!
I've been a non conformist all my life SS, its called being an individual, I have known a few people in my life that you could call a "character" but these are slowly dying out to be replaced by conforming, p.c., "ban everything" citizens, aka boring sheeple!!

I know exactly what you mean BP .....getting there slowly .
Wonder how long before they come to take us away then
I hope I meet this sad sack of human shit that wrote this article after the world goes tits up, I'll fucking show you how non conformist I can be you Fascist slave owner wannabe.

Anger issues-got em by the shed load.
Empathy---- not a fkin jot of it left.
Humanity----more than you, you NWO scumbag.
Authority----FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME.

And as I strangle you with your own intestines whilst tied to a post in my back yard you can analyse me all you want.
Hmmmm anarchists or free thinkers

Strange conundrums and enigmas

People who cry free individuality at all cost but support welfare states

BTW The article was written either by a communist type or similar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4