Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Posting pics in a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been banging on for ages regarding posting pictures in threads , i have the camera...and a lead so there,s a start....also a tablet ....so can someone.....anyone....tell me what to do next.....do not miss anything out ...treat me like a complete dick....or four year old would be most welcome.....off you go ...over to you.
The easiest way is to set up a FREE Photobucket Account

http://www.photobucket.com

You can use this to store all of your photo's on then as well and you can just drag pictures from your PC into your photobucket account - so nice and easy.

When the photo's are in photobucket, click on the photo you want and you are given 4 options on the right hand side of the screen, just click on the last option which is called IMG, that will automatically copy the code and then you just paste the code in to your message, at first it will appear like this:

[ IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m532/Dtd5/Hurley%20-%20My%20Chocolate%20Lab/2011-04-10171653_zpsfff6931e.jpg[/IMG ]

But when you either Preview or Post the reply, it will change to the actual picture like this:

[Image: 2011-04-10171653_zpsfff6931e.jpg]
you know dev , I thought you would be taller ...Tongue

I too am stuck I wish to put photos from my phone on to my laptop//
then hope fully on here .
are sunna that made me giggle ,there are tears
(22 November 2014, 19:38)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]you know dev , I thought you would be taller ...Tongue

Nope, but I can run fast!!

(22 November 2014, 19:38)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]I too am stuck I wish to put photos from my phone on to my laptop//
then hope fully on here .

Just do the same thing, setup photobucket and then transfer the photo's straight from your phone to Photobucket....

Photobucket has both IPhone and Android apps, so can't be too difficult to do....
ill give it a go or my daughter will...Rolleyes